Rampart Asset Management LLC is a registered investment advisor and certified by respective state banking authorities in California, Illinois, and Connecticut. The firm operates in compliance with the Investment Advisors Act of 1940. All information contained herein is for informational purposes only and does not constitute a solicitation or offer to sell securities or investment advisory services. Such an offer can only be made in the states where Rampart Asset Management is either registered or is a Notice Filer or where an exemption from such registration or filing is available. New accounts will not be accepted unless and until all local regulations have been satisfied. This presentation does not purport to be a complete description of our performance or investment services.
At Rampart Asset Management, we appreciate the trust you have placed in us, and we want to maintain that trust. Keeping customer information secure is a top priority. Please review our Privacy Statement below so that you can understand how we handle any personal information about you that we may collect.
To conduct regular business, we may collect nonpublic personal information from sources such as:
- Information reported by you on applications or other forms you provide to us,
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others.
- As Rampart Asset Management shares nonpublic information solely to service our client accounts, we do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our customers or former customers to anyone, except as permitted by law.
- To provide the utmost in service, we may disclose the following information regarding customers and/or former customers, as necessary to companies to perform certain services on your behalf (e.g. custodial banks or brokers) or as required by law.
- Information Rampart Asset Management receives from institutional clients on applications (name, social security number and/or Federal tax ID, address, assets, etc.)
- Information about client transactions with our firm or others (account information, payment history, parties to transactions, etc.)
- Rampart Asset Management will internally safeguard your nonpublic personal information by restricting access to only those employees who provide services to you or those who need access to your information to service your account. In addition, we will maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that meet federal and/or state standards to guard your nonpublic personal information.